Care for eyelashes and eyebrows at home
The main rule preserve the beauty and health of eyelashes and eyebrows is a thorough washing before going to bed (never leave your makeup at night). No less important is also the quality of the cosmetics themselves to care for eyelashes and eyebrows – Use only proven products of famous brands.
- Well, in order to ensure that eyelashes and eyebrows extra care, nutrition and hydration, you can use a variety of traditional recipes, particularly those intended for hair care. Perhaps the most efficient and affordable means is an oil-based burdock root (burdock), and castor oil.
Recipes for growth and strengthen lashes and eyebrows
For example, can be mixed in equal proportions castor oil, camphor oil, and flax seed, all slightly warm on a steam bath and gently spread over the lashes, avoiding contact with eyes. You can carry out the procedure just before bedtime and wash off the oil mixture until the morning, but only if it does not cause redness and swelling of the eyelid skin. And be sure to remove the excess oils, especially before applying makeup.
- Similarly, you can use a mask for the eyebrows and eyelashes on the basis of castor oil with a few drops of brandy or rum, so it is better to be washed off.
- You can take any other natural vegetable oil and add the vitamins A and E. This mask is well moisturize lashes, as well as enhance and facilitate their more active growth. Likewise, in the mask and you can add special fish oils.
- You can also use agave juice (aloe), diluted juice from parsley. Such a solution must be immediately after its preparation easy massage movements applied to the eyelids and the eyebrows. A mixture of these plant juices saturate the skin and hair follicles with nutrients, improve blood circulation, and thus the state of the eyebrows and eyelashes.
It is also important to check how your body is fit, or other means – in order to avoid allergic reactions, first apply oil (agent) on the wrist. If such a sample is not flushed skin after 10-15 minutes, no itching, burning or other discomfort, it means for you.
- Try to apply the cosmetic cleansing milk based on natural vegetable oils such as grapeseed. Thus, you will benefit not only eyelashes, but also the skin. And do not forget about healthy eating and taking a special vitamin B complex in the autumn-winter period.
What oil can be used for the care of eyelashes and eyebrows:
- Grape seed oil
- Wheat germ oil
- avocado oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sea buckthorn
- Essential camphor oil