Low blood pressure can occur in acute or chronic form. When a person has an acute form of manifestation of the disease, then it is necessary to take radical measures. Low blood pressure is observed in the following cases:
- sudden disturbance, which affected the cardiac movement;
- significant loss of blood;
- intoxication of the body.
Low blood pressure in acute form can be a symptom of serious internal trauma, a heart attack or violent allergic reaction. Inactivity in this case leads to a significant oxygen starvation, in which important organ systems do not receive the required amount of air, tissue necrosis may begin.
Chronic form is often observed in professional athletes or in people with certain diseases of the heart. Cardiac disease can provoke a chronic manifestation of hypotension. If a person under pressure is not normal, then this may indicate the presence of infections and other negative processes in the human body.
Causes of hypotension
Elevated lower pressure may occur if a person has severe or mild forms of cardiac dysfunction. Physicians identify a number of reasons why hypotension may develop:
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug “Hypertension.” This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. Hypertonium has no contraindications and begins to act a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
- predisposition on the genetic factor;
- effect of professional activity;
- pathology of organs and organ systems;
- the presence of viral and infectious diseases in the body;
- a general decrease in the tone of the body, in particular, a decrease in the tone of the vessels;
- violations in the work of specific systems of bodies;
- injuries that caused the loss of large amounts of blood;
- changes in the work of the nervous system;
- adaptation period to new climatic conditions;
- insufficient amount of oxygen in the blood;
- disorders in the central nervous system;
- disturbance of the work of the psyche, emotional overstrain, stress, nerves, wrong alternation of sleep and wakefulness.
Symptoms by which it can be determined whether a person has a lower blood pressure in almost all cases have a similar character. Symptoms of psychological nature can be:
- reduced concentration and attention;
- decrease in the overall level of efficiency;
- irritable condition;
- increased sensitivity (meteosensitivity);
- emotional disorders;
- deterioration of memory functions;
- apathetic states.
- Symptoms of a physiological nature:
- the pulse often changes (rapid increase and slowdown);
- states bordering on syncope;
- disorders in the circulation of blood (provoke violations of thermoregulation);
- frequent headaches;
- increased sweating;
- frequent cardiac movement;
- frequent cases of nausea.
- Subjective signs include:
- lethargy of limbs and whole body;
- chronic fatigue;
- a state of drowsiness;
- weak pulse;
- reduction of the control function.