Main 10 facts about Erectile Dysfunction
10 facts about male impotence (erectile dysfunction):
- Impotence – the word evokes fear and tremble makes a significant portion of the male population of the planet.
Here we want to give you some interesting facts about impotence, which may make you think about your man’s potential, and to take care of their health, without the help of medication.
- More than 150 million men worldwide suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Obesity and overweight has a strong impact on the deterioration of male potency.
- Smokers male potency problems are found on 40% more likely than non-smokers.
- Not regular sexual life can cause potency (note that regular, but may cause a messy whole list of sexually transmitted diseases).
- Impotence occurs not only in older men. 21% of young people aged 20 to 30 years suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Sport cycling may increase the likelihood of impotence.
- In men, erectile difficulty dealing with mental disorders are 70% more likely than those who engaged in physical labor.
- There are predictions of scientists that in the next 20 years, the percentage of impotent men in the world will double.
- Only 10% of men suffering from impotence seek medical help.
- Modern medicine can cure more than 90% of cases of erectile dysfunction.