Ten main facts about Erectile Dysfunction
10 facts about male impotence (erectile dysfunction):
Impotence – this word evokes fear and tremble for a significant portion of the male population of the planet.
We want to give you some interesting facts about impotence, which will make you think about your male power and take care of your health without the help of medication.
FACT # ONE
- More than 150 million men worldwide suffer from erectile dysfunction.
FACT # TWO
- Obesity and overweight has a strong impact on the deterioration of male potency.
FACT # THREE
- Male potency problems are found in 40% more in smokers than non-smokers.
- Not regular sexual life can cause potency (note that too regular with different partners may cause a whole list of sexually transmitted diseases).
- Impotence occurs not only in older age. 21% of young people aged 20 to 30 years suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Sport cycling may increase the likelihood of impotence.
- In men, who are dealing with mental disorders have potency disorders more often than those who engaged in physical labor.
- There are predictions of scientists that in the next 20 years, the percentage of men suffering of ED in the world will double.
- Only 10% of men suffering from impotence seek for a medical help.
- Modern medicine can cure more than 90% cases of erectile dysfunction.