The most common kidney disease
The most common kidney disease:
Pyelonephritis – an inflammation of the kidney that affects their pyelocaliceal system and the outer shell (parenchyma). Usually it manifests high temperature (38-39 ° C), chills, aching muscles, headache, back pain. If these symptoms would be most correct to call a doctor to the house. Pyelonephritis is treated, usually in a hospital.
And the mind and kidneys. What food to taste our bodies
Cystitis – an inflammatory disease of the mucosa and submucosa of the bladder. Cystitis often have infectious nature. The infection can penetrate into the bladder in different ways: from the urethra, from the kidneys through the bladder wall from the adjacent organs with him. The disease occurs mostly in women, in men is rare.
Urolithiasis – kidney stones, ureter or bladder. The disease is caused by congenital abnormalities of metabolic processes, joined by unfavorable factors: the hot climate, hard soda water, plenty of spicy and sour food and lack of vitamins in the diet, lack of ultraviolet rays, osteoporosis.
In 70-80% of urinary stones are inorganic calcium compounds (oxalates, phosphates, calcium carbonate). Uric acid stones are found in 10-15% of cases, and with age, their frequency increases.
- The most versatile and easy way to prevent kidney stones is to reduce the concentration of urine. Therefore, urolithiasis necessary to drink more. In most cases, you need to drink so much that the urine was allocated about 2.5 liters of fluid a day. However, these recommendations are not suitable for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, which shows fluid restriction.
- Tricky hemodialysis. When to go on renal replacement therapy
Useful diuretic herbs, broth hips and stewed apples.
See more: Herbs for the kidneys
- Water should be boiled necessarily and filtered through a household filter. Try to choose cartridges, softening the water. It is undesirable to drink mineral water. It contains calcium and magnesium, which later may form stones.
- It is recommended that the slim and sufficiently varied diet. Dietary restrictions are dependent on the composition of the stones.
See: Diet for kidney
- In identifying the stones and mixed-oxalate stones need to limit in your diet foods high in calcium and oxalic acid. Avoid rhubarb, beans, sorrel, lettuce, spinach and other green vegetables. It is undesirable to have raspberries, cheese, chocolate, nuts. Minimize the use of currants, radishes, radish and citrus. It is undesirable to drink strong tea, coffee and cocoa. It is also necessary for a restriction of salt and animal fats. Useful products that contain fiber, such as whole-grain bread and bran.
- If identified urate stones need to limit foods that are sources of the formation of uric acid in the body. These include meat broths, poultry, fish, sausage, hot cheese. Contraindicated as strong tea, coffee, chocolate, cocoa. One should eat less fried and stewed meat, jellied meat, offal (liver, offal, etc..). It is recommended to limit the consumption of alcohol, especially red wine and brandy.
- The pioneers of transplantation: the history of the first kidney transplants
If any stones, which is composed of phosphates, it is necessary to eat less dairy products, fish and eggs.
- If discomfort in the lumbar region it is necessary to address to the urologist.
By the way:
Chronic pyelonephritis is usually exacerbated in the spring and fall. Therefore, at this time can be taken for the prevention of plant complexes diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
To prevent cystitis important personal hygiene. In the prevention and treatment of this disease complex can be used diuretic teas and dietary supplements and anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial action. For the prevention of cystitis and pyelonephritis is important to keep the lower back in the warmth and supercool.
To the doctor!
It is to see a specialist if there is:
- fluid retention in the body, on the face, legs constantly kept swelling;
- sustained increase in blood pressure;
- the presence of blood in the urine;
- recurring cystitis.
Facts and Figures:
- Each kidney weighs on average 180 g
- Even with a decrease in kidney function by 80-85%, they continue to maintain the normal functioning of the human body.
- From 30 to 50% of women at least once during the life of ill cystitis.
- Among the reasons for hospitalization in the urology department urolithiasis is 30-40%.
- The incidence of urolithiasis is from 2 to 12 cases per 10 thousand. Population.